Needing an Accountability Partner

Options
Hey there! I recently joined a Biggest Loser contest and I am looking for an accountability partner throughout the contest and beyond. My biggest struggles are eating healthy and not snacking constantly. I am a nurse and am on my feet for most of the day, when I’m working. But because I’m running around at work, it makes me even more snacky. I would love some positive support and a swift kick in the rear. Add me as a friend on here so we can start this lifestyle change together!

Replies

• ChloeLou1234
    ChloeLou1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    JuSt starting out (again!) on mission to shed the weight through healthy eating and exercise and move away from various diets which I just can’t maintain!
    Would love an accountability partner!

Add me and we can cheer each on!
    Chloe
  • MichelleMinn
    MichelleMinn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking all your water? Does that help with appetite? As a nurse, you probably really rack up the steps, do you know what you average?
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks, I'm restarting my weight loss efforts too. I've stuck with it long enough this time to begin experiencing some weight loss, so I'm highly motivated. Would love to have more friends - but I don't know anything about accountability partners, I've never had one or been one. I would be open to it though. I'm active daily.

43683759.png
  • Klacap02
    Klacap02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m weighing in first thing in the morning to try and get back on the wagon. Feel free to add! I need all the help I can get
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m looking for active friends. I’m a mom of four and work full time. Life is crazy busy but I have health goals to reach!
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I need partners as well....do you mind if I add any for you...please add me if you see this before I return.
    Thanks in advance!
  • SmilingSunrise
    SmilingSunrise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also looking for active friends.. please add me as well. Summer is a great time to make new habits let’s build new ones together.