random pet peeves part 1million

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
I know this has been done before but earlier i was looking at a few threads that were meant tombe encouraging and helpful and noticed that it never fails that at least one person comes in and ruins it, says some real ignorant or insensitive things and takes away from the good feel of the thread.. That being one pet peeve i figured its time again to list those things that people do that drive us crazy be it online or in real life Here are a few.

1. Boogers on walls, i work with a bunch of grown men who have the nasty habit of decorating walls with their nose pickings, it sickens me.
2.Spit bottles, many of my coworkers chew tobacco and leave spit bottles everywhere.
3. Invasion of personal space, there is no need for you tombe in my little box of space unless i invite you there and you have shed your clothes lol.
4. Hypocrites.. Self explanatory
5. Know it alls.

Feel free to add

Replies

• CashKitty
    Options
    Oooh good ones. Add to that:

People who scuffle their feet all the time. If your shoes are too big buy ones that fit. Or, PICK UP YOUR FEET!
    Teeth kissers.
    People with bad breath. How can you not notice your breath is making the wallpaper peel?
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Eww...sounds like you have some gross co-workers. I HATE chewing tobacco...it grosses me out. I also agree with hypocrites and know-it-alls. I just had an episode with a know-it-all that made me so mad.

And to add to your list:
    People not using their turn signals
    People who never watch where they are walking and expect the whole world to move out of their way...
    Pathological liars
    People enabling bad habits in others