Anyone tried Fiber Gourment Pasta?

Options
SouLThinking
SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
I sent an order today. I have been working up the carb ladder but I don't want traditional "white" flour pasta and all the whole wheat pasta I find is very high in calories. 2oz is 210 cal! So anyway, I heard a few good reviews from Fiber Gourmet. It's like 40% lower in calories and really high in fiber which lowers the net carbs too. I will still limit this because I like pasta too much LOL .

Have a blessed evening all!

Replies

• CelticChick2011
    Options
    Even better bet....make your own pasta from scratch! That way you KNOW what's in it :-) good luck!
  • melissa1217
    melissa1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have! It's great, just like pasta only it's 130 calories for a serving! Just add some sauce (tomato, around 40-50 calories) and you have a lunch or dinner meal for only 180 calories
  • SouLThinking
    Options
    Even better bet....make your own pasta from scratch! That way you KNOW what's in it :-) good luck!

Believe me I would love to! LOL but...I am a working mom 40+ hours a week and I run behind my boys to and from the ball park. I barely have time to boil the pasta. NO really, I love trying new things and in the winter I do cook more but right now I am looking for the easiest and healthiest alternative ..:)
  • SouLThinking
    Options
    I have! It's great, just like pasta only it's 130 calories for a serving! Just add some sauce (tomato, around 40-50 calories) and you have a lunch or dinner meal for only 180 calories

Ok good thanks. I really want to make a "lighter" cold pasta salad with lots of veggies in it for a work lunch gathering. I hope it works out well :)