Need ideas for a good meal plan

Sherpoe
Sherpoe Posts: 2 Member
My name is Sherry.. I have been on this path of getting healthy for almost a year and a half. I struggle finding a decent plan to follow.. my plan is set for 1800 calories using the macronutrients.. I need some ideas for a good meal plan.. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Why do you need a meal plan? Is it just because it's easier for you to know what to eat each day?

What you can do, it does take a little bit of time and effort, is to work out a few options for each meal and then just eat the one you feel like on each day.

For example, I have about 4 go-to breakfasts that all come to roughly the same calories and macros breakdown. Then I have a few different options for my next 3 meals. And then I just eat what I feel like on that day.

I usually pre-log/prepare meals 1-3 that way and then leave the dinner calories free for more flxibility - but when i'm serious about losing weight, even my dinner gets slotted in to a few different options that I know will fit.

The good thing is that I can eat stuff I like. And it doens't have to be the same evry day.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited July 2019
    I completely agree with the above. It's worth it in the end to put the work in up front.

What have you been eating til now?