Accountability buddies?

Options
hjlind25
hjlind25 Posts: 17 Member
Hi friends!

I'm looking for an accountability partner (or two) that we can both hold each other accountable to lose some weight, be active, and eat healthy. Few things about me:

29 years old
Real estate agent in Colorado
Looking to lose 80-100lbs
PCOS
Low carb (attempting haha)
Happy hour is my biggest vice
Love spin classes, orange theory, soccer and paddleboarding

My biggest goal is growth and staying positive. I had reconstructive knee surgery a few years ago and the rehab was awful. I want friends committed and ready to kick some 🍑

Replies

• alexaries1221
    alexaries1221 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi hjlind25!

I am pretty much in the same starting point as well! I am 28 years old from Sacramento and starting to switch my diet to low carb. I am Mexican so eating meals with my family is my biggest struggle! I would really like to connect and have you as an accountability buddy!
  • fitnesscat2014
    fitnesscat2014 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Any of you two ladies feel free to add me! I’ve been on here before...had success with it for a good while then I was diagnosed with Lupus so I’ve been on meds that have made my weight balloon. I’m hoping I can lose weight in-spite of.
  • fitnesscat2014
    fitnesscat2014 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi hjlind25!

I am pretty much in the same starting point as well! I am 28 years old from Sacramento and starting to switch my diet to low carb. I am Mexican so eating meals with my family is my biggest struggle! I would really like to connect and have you as an accountability buddy!

I know what you mean! I’m Mexican too and I love it all! The tortillas! The cheese!! Frijoles guisados! 🤤 gorditas and all the goods!
  • hjlind25
    hjlind25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @fitnesscat2014 and @alexaries1221 I added you guys! Let's connect!
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm on board. I need accountability! I do well all day long, and then ruin it by snacking in the evenings. Let's do this! :smile:
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    Lost 60 of 100 so far.... 34, mom of 3, pretty active and also doing low carb.
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

29 years old
    Personal Support worker in long term care.(and engaged to a realtor!:p)
    Live in northern Ontario.

Most of my exercise is "organic" I tend to say. I dont go to a gym or work out to work out. We cut, split and stack our own firewood for the winter, shovel our 250ft laneway in the winter, gardening and yard work, hiking, kayaking and canoeing, etc.

I have approx 50lbs to lose.