anyone have pcos ?

Options
i am new to this site . i am trying to loose weight for my health, i struggle with pcos . if anyone has pcos please add me i would love to talk to you and share ideas .

Replies

• OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME MEEEEE!!
  • moodybtch0522
    Options
    I also joined because of pcos.
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS in Dec 2002. It has been a long struggle. You will definitely find support here!
  • MsCyndiLou11
    Options
    I have also struggled with PCOS in the past and I gained 60 pounds from it. I have found that it has been so hard to lose it now that it has ever been.
  • alwaysjme
    alwaysjme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, I also have pcos. I was diagnosed in 1998. Do you take anything? I started taking Metformin to help me regulate insulin resistance and I'm doing atkins. They seem to be working for me. Since Aug 1st I've lost 20 lbs. Good luck with your weight loss goals and pcos.
  • ICYFIRE4U1
    Options
    i take metformin 500mg ER / 2 times a day ... i tried Atkins and lost 30ish pounds but i ended up gaining it back plus some.. i weighed around 175 in high school. then in 2002 i was diagnosed with pcos and started having menstrual trouble and i gained up to 220 the i ended up loosing some weight and i maintained 200ish pounds for a pretty good while . then i started having menstrual problems again and now im up to 240pounds and my belly looks like im pregnant ( 100% sure im not ) .. i cant loose it.