Needing some friends and motivation ❤

Options
bblee87
bblee87 Posts: 11 Member
Hi all
Looking for friends to join me on my journey. I used MFP to lose about 30 pounds back in 2009 and I kept all of it off. I had a baby last year and put some weight back on which I have mostly lost now. I am looking for anyone willing to be a support so we can motivate each other as I struggle with the food logging side of MFP.
A little about me, I'm 32 years old reside in Sydney Australia and I am a plant based eater. I'm looking to experiment with a high protein diet and working on a fitness program mostly consisting of strength training so I can build a booty. 🤣🍑 Please add me or let me know if I can add you xx
Brianna

Replies

• debra198609
    debra198609 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been a member since 2014 but I stopped using the app. Just got back into it, would really like anyone who wants to add me to go ahead! Since 2014 I got down to 169 lbs but I gained almost all my old weight back in less than a year. I love motivation and friendly competition so I would like some dedicated friends on here.
  • LeanMeanBusinessMachine
    Options
    Hi, I am a 28 year old Danish girl who moved to Sydney a year ago. I am looking to get back into weightlifting, which I used to do a lot, but then stopped doing completely. I joined mfp to get back on track, but I really could use a friend to keep me disciplined with logging food and going to the gym.
  • Jaynerose626
    Jaynerose626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success thus far. Fellow plant based eater (majority) and Aussie here. All fellow friends welcome.