I need moral support! Anyone out there to help me through t

Options
Hi all:

My name is Jennifer, I live in Salem, OR and I need someone I can talk to about losing weight. I have found in the last week that I have slipped on exercising and eating, more on the eating. For instance, I had way too much food today and I have been drinking regular soda! I have already lost 90 pounds since July last year and I have 76 more pounds to go. In short, I don't want to fail! If anyone is willing to help me, please instant message me on bigkahunamomma@yahoo.com. Thanks for listening!

Replies

• serenity
    serenity Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow jennifer, you are the greatest....congrats on all that weight lose. and i know how easy it is too backslide and go back to your old ways..i am fighting a battle everyday, every second... today i did so well, went for my walk 3 miles, ate good for breakfast and lunch and around 3pm i ate a king size baby ruth and drank a 32 oz mountain dew....then i hated myself...i don't even care for baby ruth candy bars.. maybe we can help each other get threw these days again welcome and i look forward to chatting with you...serenity
  • treebs
    Options
    Jennifer...

Hang in there! Share with us how you lost the 90 lbs... Maybe by talking about how well you have done it will help motivate you to continue! Every pound I lose motivates me to stay away from the foods that will make me gain it back! I to live in Oregon, the Oregon Coast to be exact! I would recommend reading through all of the messages and you will get re-motivated quick!! Good Luck!
    treebs
  • kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer, Don't give up. We all have bad days, but we just have to keep trying. Treebs is right. Read through some of the old posts. It will help to motivate you. 90 pounds is awesome! You can't give up now. I had bad days this Friday and Saturday too, but yesterday I got back on track and feel so much better. Good luck. Keep us posted.
  • pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer wow you have been doing so good hang in there together we all can reach our goals. Keep posting jandjquarterhorses@netzero.net is my email address if you would like to email
  • carsyn24
    carsyn24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish my mentality was as strong as yours, just think, everything it took for 96 lbs! Everyone has a few off days, just remember there is always a new day ahead to get back on track!
  • runningemma
    runningemma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone feel free to add me, we can help each other