Replies

• Dimynika
    Dimynika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It happens
  • Namtabmi
    Namtabmi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I literally went over almost 2000 calories on junk food a few days back. It happens, were not perfect, the worst thing you can do is dwell on it. Pick yourself up and move forward, you have the power to fix it now! Hold yourself accountable. Were stronger than we give ourselves credit for
  • JMDHikes
    JMDHikes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I have a bad day I remember that over the week I have a chance to make up for it :) Keep going you got this!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,073 Member
    Options
    One day is but a drop in the ocean, it's what we do most of the time that matters.

Also carbs don't make you fat.

Log it and move on 🙂
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    That’s ok! Get back on the horse and ride! If you’re strapped for time, do a quick HIIT cardio. You’ll burn up to 500 calories during the exercises, and keep burning when you’re done. Even 50 jumping jacks before showering helps.
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Our bodies need rest days too-so don't beat yourself up about missing a workout.
    What is the carb limit for-just out of curiosity?
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    One day is totally not backsliding. Don't get discouraged.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Eat it. Enjoy it. Log it. <3
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Namtabmi wrote: »
    I literally went over almost 2000 calories on junk food a few days back. It happens, were not perfect, the worst thing you can do is dwell on it. Pick yourself up and move forward, you have the power to fix it now! Hold yourself accountable. Were stronger than we give ourselves credit for

This.

Accountability > Perfection