Anyone doing Body for Life?

Options
I started it last week and I feel so guilty on those days I only do 20 minutes of cardio....lol. I actually increase my cardio a bit more than he says but i am pushing myself for at least 20 minutes like the program suggests. Anyone doing this program that would like to discuss or even tell me if it worked for them, please let me know. I always feel better if I have someone to talk about these things with :)

Replies

• jjcoop2003
    Options
    I started it last week and I feel so guilty on those days I only do 20 minutes of cardio....lol. I actually increase my cardio a bit more than he says but i am pushing myself for at least 20 minutes like the program suggests. Anyone doing this program that would like to discuss or even tell me if it worked for them, please let me know. I always feel better if I have someone to talk about these things with :)
  • alaskagal
    Options
    I'm not currently doing Body for Life right now but my hubby did it several years ago with awesome results. IMHO, it gets the job done and the results can be impressive.

Good luck!
    :glasses:
  • littlespoon
    Options

I am (was) doing the body for life programme. I'm in Australia, so i dont know if its the same one though. I havent been doing it long enough to tell you whether I got results or not (refer to your other post that I replied to)