Hello evryone

Options
My name is Lisa i just joined mypalfitness a couple weeks ago .I am a stay at home Mom/Wife i have twin girls ages 13 i have a son 23 but hes living on his own. I am married to a wonderful man going on 26 yrs in June i just wanted to introduce myself and am hoping for support and encouragment like we all are if you would like to be a buddy please add me we can give each other encoragement and support thanks i recently sprang me ankle so i am off it and housebound for another few days so as soon as my ankle heals i will be hoping to join some of your team work outs have a great day and keep it up wtg to everyone :)

Replies

• starzz904
    starzz904 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My name is Lisa i just joined mypalfitness a couple weeks ago .I am a stay at home Mom/Wife i have twin girls ages 13 i have a son 23 but hes living on his own. I am married to a wonderful man going on 26 yrs in June i just wanted to introduce myself and am hoping for support and encouragment like we all are if you would like to be a buddy please add me we can give each other encoragement and support thanks i recently sprang me ankle so i am off it and housebound for another few days so as soon as my ankle heals i will be hoping to join some of your team work outs have a great day and keep it up wtg to everyone :)
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: