im new

Options
hello everyone just wont to say im new at this :smile: . i needs to loose about 100 pd. i find it hard to do this so i thought i will join this site :happy: . hope it works out....... keep looseing my friends

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    hello everyone just wont to say im new at this :smile: . i needs to loose about 100 pd. i find it hard to do this so i thought i will join this site :happy: . hope it works out....... keep looseing my friends
    Welcome to the site!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Why are you losing friends???? If they are friends.....they wouldn't leave you! This is a great site for support!!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you aboard! I too have many pounds to lose. You will be so glad you are here. Great inspiration and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i agree, not sure why you are loosing your friends but maybe there is two versions of weight loss that is working for you.. when i started my journey all i needed was positive people around me it's hard enough without the added negativity .. however one of the biggest steps you've already taken and that is the renewing of your mind .. good luck on your journey work hard and work smart and your goals are merely efforts away .. Godspeed to you
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm in the same boat as far as having around 100 lbs to lose,
    with this amazing site I know we can do it!

I wish you well in reaching all of your goals!
    I'm not sure why people would leave you :noway: , but
    I'd say you are better off without them if that's the
    case.
    Feel free to add me! :happy: