Need More Friends!

Options
I really want to add more friends on here! I would really like to find ppl who have the same type of goal that I do. I'm 22 years old and I'm 5'4 and 168 pounds. My goal is to lose 30-35 pounds.

Please add me if you would be an encouraging friend for me! I promise to encourage you too =)

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like :)
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • Ociases
    Ociases Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'3" and I have quite a bit more weight to lose but I'd love to have more friends so feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Angiemarie062282
    Angiemarie062282 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im 29 looking to loose 30 -40 lbs! u can add me if u like!
  • oceanlvr9495
    Options
    you can add me if you would like...i have more weight to lose than you, but will be willing to help motivate you!!!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm old enough to be your mother and I have close to 90 more pounds to lose, but I think I'm a pretty darned good support person... :flowerforyou:
  • misseileen
    Options
    i have no idea how to add people! so you can add me if u want! i'm 24 and my goal is to lose 40-45 lbs and get back to where i was 2 years ago!
  • wildflower003
    Options
    Hi! I am 35 years old. I am 5'3 and weigh 168. I want to lose 35-40 lbs. Please add me if you'd like. I could use more encouragement and support as well!
  • jlaquinn
    jlaquinn Posts: 13
    Options
    I really want to add more friends on here! I would really like to find ppl who have the same type of goal that I do. I'm 22 years old and I'm 5'4 and 168 pounds. My goal is to lose 30-35 pounds.

Please add me if you would be an encouraging friend for me! I promise to encourage you too =)

Im 23 years old and 5'2 166 pounds and would like to lose 30 pounds as well :) new to this also and need all the motivation I can get!