Anyone Else Doing DDP Yoga???

Options
I've recently started this amazing yoga training called DDP Yoga that uses dynamic resistance with yoga poses to get cardio/fat burn and muscle gain. I'm wondering if any others out there are using the same program so we can share and encourage each other! Thanks! Kerry

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Off-topic but I'm glad he's going into the Hall of Fame this year.
  • Pittinca
    Pittinca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just started using it this week. How's it going for you? I'd love to have an accountability partner.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I use it. I love it. I lost almost 40 lbs on it a year or so ago, but then due to medical issues with my balance and whatnot I had to stop. Back on it again and loving it!
  • chrisredmayne
    chrisredmayne Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing it ? I think it's really good, I go through stages of being obsessed with it as it makes me feel better after I've done it. The only exercise plan I've done when in the morning I don't feel sore. Sometimes I think progress can be slow on it if you are wanting to get RIPPED, which can be a little disappointing. But I am definitely stronger than I was before I was doing it so gonna keep it going!
  • harrycharming885
    harrycharming885 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes! But not daily, but I analyzed the effect of yoga when I do occasionally. It gives me energy and positive feeling throughout the day.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Obviously late to this thread but I just got the app a few days ago and I’m really enjoying the workouts! I did the diamond dozen the first day, energy the second, and fat burner yesterday and today. It’s quite a workout! More than I expected from yoga I guess. I am just blown away by the success stories from DDPY and I have 40-50 lbs to lose (50 would get me at my UGW which I’ve never been as an adult so we’ll see). Hoping I’ll be one of those success stories someday☺️