First NSV

Options
I'm really ecstatic.

I'm one of those people, who is happy to see the numbers on the scale drop, but the clothes sizes dropped says more for me.

I'm down 22 pounds. I went jeans shopping today, due to my older jeans being too big for me. I was hovering somewhere between a size 18 and 20.. But now I'm a 16. In fact, the uber cute pair of Route 66 shorts I found at Kmart for $4.40 on clearance are a size 16 and there is a good amount of room in them. And the size 16 jeans I got at Ross, probably the best fitted jeans I have ever owned, not to mention they make me feel good about myself. I almost started crying in the dressing room. My friends kept saying how great I'm looking, and like I said, seeing the scale go lower and lower is nice.. But the clothing sizes, this brought the realization. Looking forward to continuing to shrink!

So here I am typing this, being the lowest weight and clothes size I have been since I was about 15 years old. :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!