Looking for friends ! :)

Hi,

I have a hard time logging and I’m looking for friends to check in regularly to log our info! I’m late 30s, 152 pounds, 2 kids, goal weight of 135. Please add me and let’s check in on each other!

My calories are about 1500/day, and I’m hoping to log at least 20 workouts on my peloton this month!

Replies

• jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2019
    I’ll be your friend :-) is that your lovely Doggo?
  • curlywurlie
    curlywurlie Posts: 14 Member
    I’ll buddy up with you! I’m 42, 159lbs and looking to initially get to 150lbs! My goals are 86 flights on the stairclimber in one session and to be able to do a pull up independently! x
  • mariposa808
    mariposa808 Posts: 16 Member
    hi! i sent you a msg. i also work out on peloton and have a 25 pound weight loss goal. i love working out and making healthy food. I'm cleaning off of sugar and flour and am working towards a fabulous at 40 goal. it's my 4 year plan with small goals along the way to help me get there! add me if you're interested!! great job!!
  • Anyone can add me
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    QuinntessentiallyMe Posts: 88 Member
    Check out my profile and see if I could be helpful to you. :-) Goes for anyone!
  • Julia_is_tracking
    Julia_is_tracking Posts: 17 Member
    Please add me
  • tyegarcia
    tyegarcia Posts: 14 Member
    add me :)
  • tiffiny_L
    tiffiny_L Posts: 5 Member
    I’ll send you request. Newly 40, 1400 calories, GW 135....20 lbs away from that. Ugh! Similar goals 🙂
  • MelodyMel23
    MelodyMel23 Posts: 2 Member
    New here, you can definitely add me🤗
  • dscopel79
    dscopel79 Posts: 1 Member
    You can add me. I'm 39, just had gastric bypass and looking to have accountable friends to help each other reach out goals. :)