Hi everyone!

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal and to message boards. I'm excited about finally losing weight and getting (and giving) support towards that goal. I'm even excited about counting calories for the first time in my life! I love how easy it is to keep track of my food and exercise on myfitnesspal. It's very encouraging! :smile:

Replies

• shuttletat
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal and to message boards. I'm excited about finally losing weight and getting (and giving) support towards that goal. I'm even excited about counting calories for the first time in my life! I love how easy it is to keep track of my food and exercise on myfitnesspal. It's very encouraging! :smile:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I know you will love the site. It was hard for me to count calories too, before coming here. The site has made planning my meals so easy and keeping my calories at the proper level. Good luck!!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    It's been a treat to get to know some of the folks around here. The site is so helpful and people are very encouraging.:bigsmile:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.