Another start...*sigh

Options
schapl
schapl Posts: 9 Member
Well, like many times before...I am starting over with my weight journey. I am at my early 50s, and just need to do better. Would just love some people alongside of me to help. I have a good support system at home and I have a good friends as well, but sometimes I just need people to understand what I’m going through with this never-ending weight/eating/ exercise cycle. Look forward to getting some new friends on this journey.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    I don't use the "friend" feature on this site, but there are tons of threads to read and many "Challenge" threads in which to participate. I found that to be more effective than trying to rely on a Friend list - many of whom never logged in. At least in busy ongoing threads there is activity and daily interaction

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • cynthiacalhoun1
    cynthiacalhoun1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    schapl, I have been going to a nutritionist to lose weight and to control my blood pressure and cholesterol. I'm 71 and way overweight. I have been losing, more or less steadily, and slowly. This is a lifetime commitment, not a diet, for me. Maybe we can help each other. I would be happy to communicate with you, but I'm not familiar with the community portion of this application, so you may need to help me learn how to communicate with you. Let me know if you want to talk - and how to talk.