Small nsv!

Options
Today at home while my girlfriend and brother were eating pizza and candy for dinner I had a tray and some rice cakes. I have to say I'm proud of myself usually I would give in and eat right along with them but tonight I didn't even think twice about it :)

Replies

• mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    good job! and shame on them for tempting you like that! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • thickgurly
    thickgurly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! keep up the good work!!
  • change_happens
    Options
    Today at home while my girlfriend and brother were eating pizza and candy for dinner I had a tray and some rice cakes. I have to say I'm proud of myself usually I would give in and eat right along with them but tonight I didn't even think twice about it :)

You are doing an amazing job. I don't think I will ever pass up pizza ;)
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) ya my gf not very supportive of me right now she has it in her head that if I lose weight I'm gonna leave her so instead of trying this with me she is trying to stop me but in the end she can't only I can control what food goes in my mouth and how much I workout I have finally figured that out lol :)
  • goobergop
    goobergop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Total kudos. I know how hard it can be. I believe those who are jealous and afraid of others success and ability to succeed only try to knock em down. Keep up the good work!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Even a small NSV can make you feel amazing....Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!