Weight loss accountability

Options
Hi all,

I’m starting this forum so we can keep each other accountable for reaching our goal and prohibiting cheat meals/weeks. I feel I could go ten days with clean eating and then get pushed into the never ending cycle of eating due to cravings and regretting after the fact.

If this feels similar to what you are going through then please join me in this journey.

My goal is to lose 70 lbs and would like to achieve this by keeping myself accountable to you folks.

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Clean eating doesn't exist, and being unnecessarily restrictive based on lies is what leads to binging.

What if you treated all food as equal and let yourself have that thing you're craving by fitting it into your calorie goals?

Do you think you'd get stuck in that cycle as often?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    No such thing as a cheat.

Eat it. Enjoy it. Log it. <3
  • deepprsad7965
    deepprsad7965 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys.
  • physed1111
    physed1111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    By when do you plan to lose 70lbs?
  • Mister_X_
    Mister_X_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be part of this
    Accountability is key for success.
    I am down a total of around 80lbs and I feel great
    Love this lifestyle and would never go back to my old ways
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    Guys, please friend me so we can watch our activities and calories consumed so we know we can be stopped when we either miss to log or log more than required so we always stay on track
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    @physed1111 i’m down 6 since I started, i’m assuming it’s water and little fat. After going through a lot of YouTube videos I feel I can achieve this within 7 months considering I can do 10 lbs a month. Again you might think that’s unhealthy but it’s said it’s safe to lose 2 lbs a week soon just gonna push it a little more to achieve 2.25 a week so I can be at 10 lbs loss every month.
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    @bradleyxavier congrats on achieving the results you wanted. Would you be able to say in how many months you lost 80 and what’s ur current weight at?
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    @LyndaBSS hey Lynda when I said cheat meal it’s something when I consume buffet food where I eat till I stuff my face and then feed bad about that decision. It’s just that food in front of me tempts me so much that I fall off track so easily and a person like me needs a lot more motivation than anyone else to just be on track and eat healthy.
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    @bjkoziara well I see that you posted 23 lbs fine in 8 weeks and that’s somewhere around 11 a month. That is a very good progress and it couldn’t have been achieved with absolute discipline and motivation to keep going. 8 weeks is almost 61 days and that’s a long journey to not fall off track. Congratulations.
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    @Terytha the problem with me not wanting to eat what I want is I just can’t stop if I like something and I e d up going beyond calories and feeling bad about the decision of letting me do that. It’s easier for me to stay away from foods I like rather than eat a little. I’m a foodie and restricting partly when I like something is what I have tried several times and failed.
  • deepprsad7965
    Options
    @bjkoziara couldn’t send you a request, looks like it’s locked.