Daily meditation for two weeks!

Options
JMDHikes
JMDHikes Posts: 9 Member
Meditation everyday for two weeks!
Record your daily time and any tips or techniques you may want to share.
What posture do you preffer, time of day, relaxation music? Sounds of a thunderstorm? Mantra? Eyes open or closed?
Have a peaceful fortnight :)

Replies

• wolfquartz
    wolfquartz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oooh... I will do this... Very nice.. thank you. Will post in here tomorrow. <3
  • JMDHikes
    JMDHikes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oooh... I will do this... Very nice.. thank you. Will post in here tomorrow. <3

Amazing! I will start from today and post how I get on. Im aiming for a morning meditation to start the day on a positive note : )
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Is it OK if I do my meditation while walking or running? (I do one or the other every day.)

Lots of science exists now about how it makes no difference if you sit or move.

I did a lovely easy 10 km run this morning, and I felt absolutely awesome during it and all day.

Just me, my comfortable breathing, and my thoughts in the present, on a sunny winter's day out of town.
  • JMinney7
    JMinney7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I find it very difficult to take any time for myself. Instead of combining it with running, I think I will mindfully sit still and set a timer so I can shut my eyes. Thanks, this might be exactly what I needed. Starting this morning.
  • YASsinism
    YASsinism Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, when it comes to mediation actually i dont have the real chance. Unless, my cup is full 🀬🀯.

Then it’s time to relax and have sometime alone, after midnight and before the dawn. While everybody is sleeping πŸŒƒ. I drive πŸš— my way to the nearest bridge πŸŒ‰ crossing the river, then I have the chance to be alone starring at the river and the stars 🌠 in the sky. Silence is everywhere πŸ”‡.