Share your progress

Options
Hshws1
Hshws1 Posts: 7 Member
Hi everyone
I'm really struggling with motivation after a very slow week. Can anyone share their progress photos with me so I can remind myself why I'm doing this? 🙂
Also any tips would be very welcome!

Replies

• thesnackmonster
    thesnackmonster Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!
  • Sanriohippie
    Sanriohippie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my b4 and after losing 72 lbs.

Best advice? ALWAYS challenge negative self talk.

Refocus on short term goals if ya slip.

Be mindful when you’re eating-
    Sensing your hunger and satiety.
    Giving eating your full attention.
    Only eat when you’re hungry.

Move your body. Try yoga,walking at a leisurely pace or even jogging. Just try and move 30 min everyday.
  • InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    pfnw2b7v6gv3.jpg

I am now into the low 270 range now!
  • Hshws1
    Options
    Hey there!

So i've never actually posted on the forums before so this is a little nerve wracking for me but I hit the 90 pounds down milestone the other day and considering how little motivation i've had lately and how I was so sure I wasn't still making progress I was blown away and reminded myself why i'm doing this so I wanted to share the motivation. The newest pic is a cheesy shot and i'm makign a weird face lol, but i've been terrified of crop tops and shorts my entire life and so that was part of it, to really own this.

96xf8wj2n0vf.jpg

The before pic isn't even me at my absolute heaviest because I basically neeeever took full body shots at that point. At my heaviest, I was 235 pounds of self loathing and misery and bad coping skills with all the physical problems to match. I am now 140 pounds, still trying to learn to be ok with myself and be comfortable in my skin, but it's amazing the amount of the problems I thought were just bad genetics that went away

I still have a ways to go, but I can do this and so can you, it's hard but it's worth it and you'll get there. You don't have to be perfect or fast, hell I took soooo many breaks, especially when I got married and went on vacation. Did it take longer? yes. Was it worth the brain break? absolutely.

The perfect is the enemy of the good is my biggest tip, just do what you can when you can and be kind to yourself.
    Pace yourself, accept that motivation will come and go and you just keep trying.

You got this!

Omg well done! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing 🙂
  • Hshws1
    Options
    My profile pic is my b4 and after losing 72 lbs.

Best advice? ALWAYS challenge negative self talk.

Refocus on short term goals if ya slip.

Be mindful when you’re eating-
    Sensing your hunger and satiety.
    Giving eating your full attention.
    Only eat when you’re hungry.

Move your body. Try yoga,walking at a leisurely pace or even jogging. Just try and move 30 min everyday.

Well done! Thank you for the tips, very good advice about the moving every day, I will try to do this 🙂
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!