Fitbit sync?

Options
When I go to my apps it shows that I have my Fitbit synced to the MFP app. But when I walk or exercise my steps etc don’t show on my dashboard (next to calories eaten and left etc). Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• jevonsm0m
    jevonsm0m Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same problem. Any advice out there. It used to work just fine
  • tmac68w
    tmac68w Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Frontier 3 and i use samsung health with no issues. Map my run also works really well with MFP. Maybe a hard start on the fitbit and phone or reinstalling the program and synching again might help. Hooe this helps. Have a great day!
  • jjbaseball27
    jjbaseball27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good to know it’s not just me. Having the same issue. Gunna try restarting everything a pray lol
  • emorrell21
    emorrell21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Minehasnt worked since the beginning of June 😐
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    If you mean your fitbit is not syncing with the fitbit app dasboard that is quite a common problem. I have a fitbit charge 3 that has given me nothing but trouble. Fitbit replaced it and the new one is just the same. It will sync if I delete user data. But after a day or two it stops finding the tracker again. I have given up expecting it to sync now and have had it too long to get refund. Really dissapointed as the device itself is great and I love it but syncing issues are just an ongoing problem with fitbit it seems. If you go to the fitbit forum you may get some advice that might work for you.

If you mean it won't sync with MFP again this does happen sometimes and is usually resolved by unpairing from the MFP app and re-pairing again.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,605 Member
    Options
    If you mean it won't sync with MFP again this does happen sometimes and is usually resolved by unpairing from the MFP app and re-pairing again.

99% of the time, if it is a general outage, it is resolved by MFP and Fitbit fixing things and just waiting till service resumes in a day or two.
  • smithmj_13
    smithmj_13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, search for an article from smithmj_13. The trick is doing it from a computer and not your phone. But it works!!!
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue so I pair it with the Record app which works and that seems to sync with MyFitnessPal. When I didn’t do that my Fitbit would never sync.
  • mermaidsgrave
    mermaidsgrave Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It worked from my laptop!
    smithmj_13 wrote: »
    Hi, search for an article from smithmj_13. The trick is doing it from a computer and not your phone. But it works!!!

• luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    smithmj_13 wrote: »

Yep worked for me 👍