Accountability friends?

Options
Goodmorning all!

I have converted to use myfitnesspal after using the Loseit app last year. I went from 383lbs down to 312lbs last year and then now back up to 341lbs after taking a year off or a year of hopping on and off the life style. I have decided that I really need a network of friends on here to help keep my accountable and vice versa! I dont care if your male or female lets do this together and help each other reach our goals! and then when we are all fit we can go do a 5k together or something! But i feel this is the best way to help reach my goal! anyone intrested?

Replies

• imanicheryl
    imanicheryl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down!!!! Why'd you convert from Lose It to MFP?
  • imanicheryl
    imanicheryl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Idk how to add friends 🤦🏿‍♀️
  • chuppy2015
    chuppy2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! 😁
  • tigersnewberg75
    tigersnewberg75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what is your username ill add you
  • tigersnewberg75
    tigersnewberg75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I converted over because the lose it app was more simple and was good for starting but I feel like i need to make it a lifestyle and something that can give me a little more insight into what Im eating whether its good or bad, as I have a muffin today. Plus it seems to over estimate calories and how many ive burned
  • tubbycupcakes
    tubbycupcakes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Need friends too.
  • ATP0602
    ATP0602 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m not made for a 5k but am making sustained healthy dietary changes. add me if you wanna connect!
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to be accountability partners with anyone looking for mutual support.
  • larnold_68
    larnold_68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Definitely looking for accountability friends. Just started using MFP 4 days ago but my journey started in January. I’m 51 and started out at about 278 although last year 306 was my heaviest. I’m at 249 now and just riding this train to see how low I can go. Anybody else????
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Pick a plan with foods that you love and restrictions you can live with forever, otherwise it won't be sustainable for you. Get into a calorie deficit and lose the weight. <3
  • Shinrawrfit
    Shinrawrfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends and lend support on your journey, that goes for everyone
  • reshmaangl
    reshmaangl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • RosetteMak
    RosetteMak Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down for accountability buddies!! I'll add some of y'all!