Went under 350 for first time in Years!!

Options
Started my journey 8 weeks ago at 395.5 lbs and today at weigh-in logged in at 349.7! It’s been a long time since being under that number, but next goal is set for this week to lose 4.2 lbs to hit that 50lb lost mark.

Best of luck to everyone as you all continue your journey as well!!!

Replies

• Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Well done keep up the good work
  • kapurcel
    kapurcel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be so proud! ❤
  • LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • suzannakmoran
    suzannakmoran Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's an enormous amount of weekly weight loss! Keep up the good work, but don't forget you do actually have to eat, and don't get discouraged if (when) it slows down. Be well!
  • WeighInn
    WeighInn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That’s a lot of weight in a very short period of time. I’m sure your internal organs and joints thank you!

How did you accomplish such incredible results! I’ve got 100 pounds to lose.
  • TheOldBallCoach43420
    TheOldBallCoach43420 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WeighInn wrote: »
    That’s a lot of weight in a very short period of time. I’m sure your internal organs and joints thank you!

How did you accomplish such incredible results! I’ve got 100 pounds to lose.

We are doing the Atkins diet, and stayed in the Induction phase of 20g if Carbs or less per day.
  • TheOldBallCoach43420
    Options
    That's an enormous amount of weekly weight loss! Keep up the good work, but don't forget you do actually have to eat, and don't get discouraged if (when) it slows down. Be well!

I am eating between 2000-2750 calories per day. Drinking 10-12 cups of water per day, and staying below 20 carbs daily.
  • WeighInn
    WeighInn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It’s the carbs. All the carbs.
    A friend is 30g if carbs, because she diabetic, and lost so much weight. Too much.
  • TheOldBallCoach43420
    Options
    WeighInn wrote: »
    It’s the carbs. All the carbs.
    A friend is 30g if carbs, because she diabetic, and lost so much weight. Too much.

I eat about 15-20 carbs per day, BUT make sure I eat my calories, near my max most days. I quit drinking pop and THAT was huge for me as I used to drink 6-8 cans per day!
  • Jenanne31
    Jenanne31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats; keep up the great work!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!