Turning over a new leaf

Options
Hello, I've been struggling with my weight for as long as i can remember, and i really feel i'm finally ready to turn over a new leaf and find a different, more positive approach to weightloss.

Replies

• leafylee
    Options
    Hello, I've been struggling with my weight for as long as i can remember, and i really feel i'm finally ready to turn over a new leaf and find a different, more positive approach to weightloss.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This website is an amazing place to do just that. There is so much support and positive ideas on here. Good luck - you can do it!
  • mgeek40
    Options
    Welcome. I can tell you this place is great for helping keep on track but you have to work. Track all your food and try to work out whenever possible. I am hugely over weight and like you I'm starting life over. So far I'm down almost 13 pounds and loving life.

We ou get down or frustrated turn to this place as your support line. Every one here is amazing and helpful.

Just remember:

It has to come from inside you, no one can do it for you but friends can help when your steps falter a bit.
  • SelkieGhost
    SelkieGhost Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome, and good luck with your goals! This site has some great resources to attain that end :-)
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.