Looking for some friends 😊

Options
Here I am again....ugh! The last two years have been so rough....divorce...going from being a stay at home mom to a full time working mom, it’s hard! I am four days in and I need some friends to help keep me motivated!
😊

Replies

• liztheonlylizzie
    liztheonlylizzie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here I am again....ugh! The last two years have been so rough....divorce...going from being a stay at home mom to a full time working mom, it’s hard! I am four days in and I need some friends to help keep me motivated!
    😊

YOU GOT THIS!!! I'd be happy to cheer you on!
  • ljdel501
    ljdel501 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting/restarting & I can definitely use the motivation too!!!
  • ljdel501
    ljdel501 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do we add each other lol?
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @mrussell8106 you can do this 💪🏽
  • adorablefabienne
    adorablefabienne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let’s be friends 🙌🏽❤️ i’m looking for a fitness buddy..if you want message me on snap: fabibarbie2503
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I added you
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome all those starting/restarting. The biggest advice I have to give you is: Be honest. Log your foods, even the stuff that embarrasses you (I once ate 2000+ calories of Twizzlers). I know a large number of people who quit MFP because they weren't losing the weight they thought they should be, even though they weren't logging honestly.

That being said, feel free to add me if you want. I'm usually posting something every day and happy to help out in whatever small way I can. Best of luck to you all.
  • Johndu76
    Johndu76 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, happy to add you 😁
  • nmlamattina
    nmlamattina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You can totally do it! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and your kid(s) will appreciate abs respect you for it (May not show it now if they are young but definitely when they are grown).
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 😊 For some reason, I can’t add people. I was able to a few weeks ago but now I can’t.
  • SamTucker444
    SamTucker444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Back at it again after 6 months of on/off logging and weight has stayed about the same! Feeling motivated after being back on it properly this week and would love some people to add for a motivated feed to look at!
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ekboh
    ekboh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :)
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also feel free to add me! I have a long way to go and would like friends, but can’t work out how to add anyone! The app doesn’t let me, I don’t think.
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My app is being weird and not letting me add anyone
  • mrussell8106
    mrussell8106 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    QuinntessentiallyMe Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like what you see on my profile. Best wishes, everyone!
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    nisie3 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. My app is being weird and not letting me add anyone
    Mine too