WHO ATE ALL MY DAMN SKINNY COW ICE CREAM?????????

Options
As I rip the freezer apart, because I know that I JUST bought 2 boxes of Skinny Cow, for me myself and I because everyone else in the house doesn't like the low fat stuff and would rather stuff their faces with 3 cups of ice cream on a nightly basis........

Enter, My mother. laughing hysterically at me getting upset asking what I'm looking for.

Oh just my ice cream that I save for oh once a week or so!!!

Oh those!!!! I've been eating those (2 per sitting, twice a day) . they are good.

No f*cking *kitten*?!?!?!?! OF COURSE THEY ARE GOOD THAT'S WHY I WANTED ONE!! GO BUY YOUR OWN DAMN BOX.

GRRRRRRR I'm fuming, over ice cream, this is ridiculous.

In my scrounging I found one poor pathetic sandwhich squished under the 6 boxes of chocolate muffins from costco. IRONIC? eh?

I'm f*cking pissed. Im eating it, but I'm still pissed.

RIDICULOUS. :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Replies

• portexploit
    portexploit Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    OMG, I CANT BELIEVE IT, THOSE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS ARE THE BEST!!!!!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Do I need to get you a valium? lol
    Glad you found your ice cream :smile:
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Id be pissed too.. in fact, BEEN THERE...DONE THAT. You go right ahead and be mad!!!
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Do I need to get you a valium? lol
    Glad you found your ice cream :smile:

Valium infused ice cream please :bigsmile:
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ****K I FEEL YOUR RAGE>
    MY HALF SISTER ALWAYS EATS MY WHEAT BREAD>
    SHE 24 AND DOESNT EVEN PAY RENT.
    GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR AT LEAST QUIT EATING MY ****.
    Lol, next time just feed your dog all your moms ice cream : D
    if you dont have a dog, look into it :D
  • Angieeebabayy
    Options
    Ugh my family is like that too. It sucks!
    And I know this isn't very relevant- but costco muffins are the WORST for you! They're like 600+ calories a sitting and they're not even that good! Bleghhh.
  • babs23
    babs23 Posts: 86
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow! The only downfall.... my job has it available in our work lunch room for free! Free! It's hard to be a skinny cow when free ice cream is available! lol
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    OMG>>they have candy now in the chocolate isle..Ive been hiding all my skinny cow stuff..:)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i hear yaaa. i get pissed when my boyfriend tries to eat my "diet' food lol :P especially when he calls it dumb :( haha maybe hide them better :D
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a time when I was younger, and was on the Atkins carb free craziness. It was my first week, and I had bought all the specialty carb free foods. And, so when I would get hungry, it would come on sudden and fast ...and it was like I need food NOW! I went to the fridge and the food I was looking for was gone .. and i snapped ..lost my friggin' mind! I was clearly on some kind of agitated detox from carbs and I was not someone to mess with. It is funny to me now, but back then i was livid. lol
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Lolol! Totally understandable, & Valium- infused ice cream sounds delicious! 
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I have to try this Skinny Cow ice cream. Judging by your post it is either going to taste like a rainbow took a **** in my mouth and that **** was made of unicorns and glitter, or it's pumped full of 'roids. I'm down for either.
  • portexploit
    portexploit Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    i hear yaaa. i get pissed when my boyfriend tries to eat my "diet' food lol :P especially when he calls it dumb :( haha maybe hide them better :D

haha I think it's funny when people hide food. When I was a kidd my mom used to hide chocolate chip cookies in the dish washer.
  • Laquaya
    Laquaya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY GET IT!!! THE HUBS ATE MINE BECAUSE HE WAS CURIOUS 3X ACTUALLY... I HAVE NONE BUT HE HAS OREO PIE.WTF!!!!
  • mtkautz
    Options
    If I wouldn't have found one, it would be a bit of a different story.... hahahahaha

*kitten* though, My mom... "help me I want to lose weight, no I need to"

Ok, lets go to the gym tomorrow and get your id card so we can go together

"no, NOT tomorrow I just want ONE DAY...blah blah blah"

It's been like this for months..... and she eats my *kitten*. Cuts up my fresh fruit, allllll of it, and drowns it in sugar.... UUUGGGGHHHH. Can't wait to find my own place and have my OWN KITCHEN. HELLLLL YA!!
  • mtkautz
    Options
    I have to try this Skinny Cow ice cream. Judging by your post it is either going to taste like a rainbow took a **** in my mouth and that **** was made of unicorns and glitter, or it's pumped full of 'roids. I'm down for either.

bahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha YES.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

haha I think it's funny when people hide food. When I was a kidd my mom used to hide chocolate chip cookies in the dish washer.

:o i'm guessing that was not a good hiding spot? lol
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    They have skinny cow chocolates now. Skinny cow is taking over the food aisles.
  • mtkautz
    Options
    Do they make mini-fridges with locks on them?

If they do, I'm totally getting one..... and putting it in MY ROOM....

Problem is now y'all know where my new hiding spot would be.........
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I soooooooooo know the feeling! My daughter had a slumber party once, and I bought special little ice cream treats for them, along with all of the other junk you have at a slumber party. I come out and they were all eating my Skinny Cows!