p90x2

Options
Is coming.... Who's going to take on the challenge? I'm EXCITED!!! BRING IT!!! AND....THEN SOME!!! :D

Replies

• BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH!!!!!!!

when is the release date?
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Pre-orders start september 1st through a beachbody coach... wink wink.
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    Does this mean the the regular P90X will go on sale? This is good news, I've been wanting to buy it for my husband, but maybe I will wait a little :-)
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Yep, pre-orders Sept 1. Can't WAIT!!!! Just in time for me to be done with this round of INSANITY! :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    just started insanity, but after this, i will get P90X2!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

Is this your 1st round of INSANITY? How are you liking it? I LOVE it! I'm in week 6!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

Is this your 1st round of INSANITY? How are you liking it? I LOVE it! I'm in week 6!
    ya, first time around.... still in week 1, but loving it so far!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I got a boner when I saw the commercial for it on TeamBeachbody. Almost done with this round of P90X. Then Insanity to get off the excess fat, and then Asylsum, and probably P90X2 if it's out by then.
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Yeah - can hardly wait for P90X2

We also need to watch our language
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

ya, first time around.... still in week 1, but loving it so far!

That's awesome! Have you done any other BB workouts? p90x? I LOVE these workouts. I've been a gym rat, runner, biker, hiker, walker....ect! Those workouts have helped keep me in shape my whole life, but the BB workouts have definitely helped me improve on my over all fitness. I have more stamina, I'm stronger, toner, I've had a break through with my weight loss plateaus and I feel AWESOME! I'm obsessed with these workouts HA!
    I had a rest day today and it's killing me. I wanted to do my INSANITY so bad, but I also wanted to go for a long run tomorrow so I forced a rest night...it wasn't easy! :P
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Does this mean the the regular P90X will go on sale? This is good news, I've been wanting to buy it for my husband, but maybe I will wait a little :-)

I'm not sure if it will go on sale, but you can keep an eye out on the Beach body website for it to go one sale? :)
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Yeah - can hardly wait for P90X2

We also need to watch our language

I agree and I agree!
  • Jhookism
    Jhookism Posts: 17
    Options
    i just started P90x (day 8 now) and it is one of the best workouts i have ever done. I wake up every morning feeling great, i can't wait to complete the program so i can start P90x2.....BRING IT
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    i just started P90x (day 8 now) and it is one of the best workouts i have ever done. I wake up every morning feeling great, i can't wait to complete the program so i can start P90x2.....BRING IT

AWESOME! Good for you and WAY TO GO!!! :)
  • MuffinMan25
    Options

Way to go, I might have to try this program!
  • Jhookism
    Jhookism Posts: 17
    Options
    Do muffin you will love it
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Oh man I am so out of the loop. I just googled it and now I want it soooo badly. Wonder if I can get it in Germany...
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was so excited when I watched the video online!!!!

... Tony doing those crazy 3 ball pushups > Me doing those crazy 3 ball pushups :laugh:
  • MobileRanger
    Options
    I just finished week 3 of P90X. I saw the P90X2 video just like a lot of you did, and that is an insane looking working out. I look forward to doing it once I complete regular P90X.