Show me your before & now or progress pics.....love to see results from hard work

Options
jcammoile
jcammoile Posts: 17 Member
edited July 2019 in Success Stories
(I am new here so looking at previous pic threads - I thought best to post this......

************************************* Helpful Information *************************************

DO NOT PIC QUOTE. WHEN YOU QUOTE A POST, PLEASE REMOVE THE LINK TO THE PICTURE. THIS PREVENTS A THREAD FULL OF DUPLICATE PICTURES AND EXCESSIVE BANDWIDTH USAGE FOR IMAGE HOSTING SITES.

IT IS COMMON COURTESY ON MOST INTERNET FORUMS.

BUMP IS A COMMON PHRASE USED BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ADD THE THREAD TO THEIR TOPICS LIST, BUT HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE AT THE MOMENT.

TO SEE HOW TO ADD PICTURES, VISIT THIS POST.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538992-how-to-post-pics-on-here

I love to see b4 and now pics, no matter how big or small the progress its something to celebrate. I love getting my clients results and to see them much happier and more confident.

Here are mine.... onv0eb6xy2ys.jpg

I think this forum is brill and will contribute with some useful content from my experience in the fitness industry.

Julia Cammoile
JCFIT

[Link removed by MFP moderator]

Replies

• momosunshine
    momosunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Amazing transformation @jcammoile

SW: 184
    CW: 143
    GW: 138

Total weight lost: 41 lbs

Left pics were taken 5 months ago
    Right pics taken a few days ago

I had my first baby just over 7 months ago but I’m happy with how far I have came so far

maiou8gdogmu.jpeg
    eakxd614c32x.jpeg

Nice work!! Can I add you? I'm 8 months PP, close to your starting weight now, and your CW is my goal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!