Mental health well-being ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
Hi All , Iโ€™m a new member and actually quite excited about this new app that a friend informed me about.
I have had a lot of personal experience with battles with the mind and how low i can get in myself and how low the friends /family around me can get too ( although I wonโ€™t go to deep with this) I started embarking on a journey of โ€œwell-being โ€œ as I woke up one day and felt desperately low in my thoughts and it scared me ..... so I started going to the gym which I now attend nearly every day.... but my weight can be a challenge as I love food ๐Ÿ˜Š
So Iโ€™m taking control of my eating ( which I have never done ) by using this app and getting another step closer to supporting my mental health well-being ๐Ÿ˜Š
Feel free to join me and my journey as itโ€™s good to communicate xx

Replies

• Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi Paulette, welcome! I take a holistic approach too. Feel free to add me.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I too have done much work on the well-being front over the years as well. I also LOVE FOOD!

Welcome!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi Paulette, welcome! Yup, I understand the struggle all too well. I'm something of a foodie, so it's been a long road working on controlling my eating. Work in progress! But it's great that you are taking that step in taking back control over your life.