Healthy doesn’t have to be boring

Options
Day I - all going very well so far. Active all day with gym and lots of clearing up in the house. Not a bad start and not a bad end of the day when I decided that healthy doesn’t have to be boring and cooked myself a lovely meal. Still have lots of calories available to use but feeling superb. According to this app, if I continue this way I will be in my goal in 5 weeks time... very motivating and so exciting.

Replies

• CharlotteHotcakes
    CharlotteHotcakes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I've been changing my eating for 5 wks. I'm looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow. I've been on this website for about a week and it's been a HUGE help to me! It really make me think before I put something in my mouth. If I make better choices, I can eat 3 meals a day and even a snack. Let's keep on keepin' on!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Day I - all going very well so far. Active all day with gym and lots of clearing up in the house. Not a bad start and not a bad end of the day when I decided that healthy doesn’t have to be boring and cooked myself a lovely meal. Still have lots of calories available to use but feeling superb. According to this app, if I continue this way I will be in my goal in 5 weeks time... very motivating and so exciting.

Hi and welcome. I would not put too much stock in the 5 week prediction as it is not based in reality. It also assumes that people will know how to use the MFP database correctly (which is full of errors) and calculate their portions correctly which usually requires a food scale. These things can take some time to learn.

Your dinner looks delicious though. That is temp I like my steak cooked.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,773 Member
    Options
    ...mmm...steak salad...
    ...mmm...steak anything...
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    That's great news. It's important to realise that managing weight doesn't have to be a punishment.

One slight word of warning though. That "You'll be whatever in X weeks" message you get when you complete your diary each day is generally wildly inaccurate to the point of being pretty useless so take it with a grain of salt.

The real guide to how you're progressing will revealed by the how the scale moves over the coming months.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Looks nice