Need some support

kamillewelsh
kamillewelsh Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2019 in Motivation and Support
I log my breakfasts and lunches great but go off the wagon for dinners. It's at the end of the day I'm like screw this. I need a hand full of buddies that will hold me accountable to log all my meals and stay on track. Maybe we can help each other.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    I don't use the "friend" feature on here, but when I was struggling I found it useful to join in on a few of the ongoing threads, like those found in the Challenges or Motivation subforums.

Regardless, I hope you find what you need. Welcome to the site. :flowerforyou:
  • mg3parkins
    mg3parkins Posts: 1 Member
    I’m the same way for dinners. I am totally down to be accountability buddies !
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Are you sticking to your suggested calorie intake?

I log a few days ahead. I know what foods I have available in the kitchen. If I decide to change it due to a craving, for example, I edit my food diary prior to eating the meal.

If I want something more, I look to see if I have available calories. If not, I don't eat it.

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    I used to do that at dinner too. Or just the end of the day. Got home from work and started snacking right up to dinner and beyond. These past few months i have been striving to have high fiber or protein snacks in the afternoon that keep me from being ravenous at the end of work day. My fave snack is medjool dates, but i also frequently have almonds, peanut butter on crackers, almond butter with bananas. Been helping me so far. Good luck!
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Dinner always gets me too!!
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Same with me. I tend to eat light all day because I know what I’m like in the evenings! I am up for supporting people about this - add me as a friend if you like!!
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    I find it easy to be good on weekdays, but I tend to go overboard on weekends. I am looking for mutual support...add me if you would like!