Hi there :)

Options
Hi! I am new on this website. I think it will really help me reach my goals. I really need to get healthy and in shape... i have pretty much been out of shape my whole life but i have no decided i need to do something about it! I hope to meet some encouraging and supportive friends to share this journey with me!

Replies

• Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome rstarz :)

If it's encouragement you are looking for you've come to the right place. This is the best site EVER! I've lost 40lbs in total using this site, I still have about 36lbs to go but know this place will help me along my way.

best of luck on your journey and if you need some friends feel free to add me xx
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !

Agreeing with Jeni322 it is an amazing place with amazing people, you will love it here, If you log in and track food and everything else and see other people success you will know you have made the right choice !

Best of luck with everything if you want some extra encouragment, support and chit chat feel free too add me more the merrier ! :bigsmile:
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    hi there :)
    nice to meet you. just take your time, find an exercise routine that you enjoy and can stick to, and try to eat good healthy clean food. use your calories wisely. and most of all, enjoy your journey x
  • KHaley1019
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to help you stay focussed and motivated! Everyone on here has been great! Good luck, stay focussed and believe in yourself!

Feel free to add me!

Good luck!
  • cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well!