I'm New to this

Options
Hello People!

I recently had a baby in December, and gained 66 lbs. I was 127 before I was pregnant, and gained almost 200 lbs. Now, I'm 145 lbs. My goal is to reach 130 by April. I'm loving this website!! I've been looking for something like this, and I've finally found it! :smile:

Replies

• dholmes
    Options
    Hello People!

I recently had a baby in December, and gained 66 lbs. I was 127 before I was pregnant, and gained almost 200 lbs. Now, I'm 145 lbs. My goal is to reach 130 by April. I'm loving this website!! I've been looking for something like this, and I've finally found it! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • cecek
    cecek Posts: 1
    Options
    :happy: congradulation on new baby and on doing something for yourself. To many times "moms" forget about themselves. But if mom is happy and healthy then everyone benifits from this.
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow great job so far, if you gained 200 and are now 145 you can definitely accomplish a 15 lb. goal. good luck!:drinker:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    Lots of us are in the same boat.

My weight is baby weight as well. He's about 8 months and I am at prepregnancy weight now, but I was overweight to start with so this site is helping me get to a healthier place all around.

Good luck.:happy:
  • jessbaby3
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Jessica and I'm new here. I joined because I really need to lose weight first for my health and second for my family. I recently was diagnosed with uterian and ovarian cancer, I battled it and won so now it's time for me to get myself into a healthy life. I definately want to be a success story I've hit a couple of stops with my calorie in take but I think I've gotten down.
    Good Luck 2 everyone!!:flowerforyou:

P.S The picture is of me and my Best Friend, she's been a big part of my support system...Thanks LIZ
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to boards!!!
  • dholmes
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!