Once a week cheat meal...

Options
Would it be horrible if my cheat meal this week was replaced with a bottle of wine? I'm thinkin some Pinot Noir...

Sorry, it's been a hella long week! It's almost making me want to take up alcoholism as a hobby!

Replies

• micahnelson
    micahnelson Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Were you an emotional eater? Many times people take up one addiction after dropping another because they need to keep dopamine levels boosted. I recommend you find a non caloric hobby. For instance, I use powerful narcotics.

Im kidding. They are kids stuff. I can't afford the powerful ones...
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Were you an emotional eater? Many times people take up one addiction after dropping another because they need to keep dopamine levels boosted. I recommend you find a non caloric hobby. For instance, I use powerful narcotics.

LMAO:laugh:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options

This was awesome!!!!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO, loved this! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Well said sir! :devil:
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    Drink it already! :drinker:
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Drink the Wine!!

Is it bad that I haven't given up the wine at all on this diet? He he.....
  • loopylou72
    loopylou72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i would say if thats what you want have it. I'm fairly new to this site, but because i prefer a glass of wine to the chocolate and crisps, i just work it in to my calories enjoy lol :laugh: