Last 10 pounds off to reach dream weight! Who is with me?

Options
Hi all,

Looking for a support group of people who have very little extra weight left but want to finally get rid of it. It can be easy to talk yourself out of loosing those last pounds (I already look good/its not worth the effort), but if you are set on finally reaching your dream weight - let's help each other!

About me: I am at a healthy weight and have been in maintenance for a while, but now want to finally loose the last stubborn kilos/pounds to reach my ultimate goal weight (110 pounds/50 kg).
I am planning to do it in a steady way, eating about 1400-1600 kcal and hope to reach the goal by September.

If you can identify with the above and want to support each other, please add me!

PS I would also like to set up some sort of a discussion thread where we can share successes and struggles dsily, not sure if there is a better platform for this on MFP then the forum?

I

Replies

• auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am down to my last 5-7. I lose and gain the same 2 pounds over and over. I haven’t seen a real loss since end of May. I am aiming for an ultimate low of 128. I do keep dropping my goal weight as I get closer though so never really feel like I’ve hit a goal 😢. I still have some belly fat that I need to get rid of. Right now I fluctuate between 133-135. It’s definitely challenging with only a 250 deficit each week. It’s so easy to eat that in one extra snack 😢. I workout consistently and use a food scale. Just can’t seem to shake this last bit of weight. Would love to have a friend going through the same thing. Feel free to add me!
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 501 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I seem to have a floor, and keep bouncing off 123 >:) . My BMI and would be at the perfect high end of 118. I know it is slower to lose at this point but also so much more frustrating too.