New Bike

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
Went to the tip recycling shop as I desperately need a mower. Did get a cheap one ($10 for a push mower, which is going to be great exercise as my grass is so long that I need to do each patch three times ;-) )

BUT I also got a great new bike for $20!

15jdrt.jpg

My parents are here in two weeks and they're bringing me a helmet and then I'm going to start riding to the train station.

Replies

• delisa83
    delisa83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My bums to big for a bike lol but it will be one of my final NSV.

Hope you have fun burning those extra calories to the train station.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    YAY for a bike!. Enjoy. I needed a new bike and with my new lifestyle I bought one. I splurged and bought a brand new Schwinn. I ride 30 minutes every morning before heading to work. Can't really tell from the picture what your seat looks like, but if its a skinny one, I would invest in a bigger comfort seat. Your bottom, bum, butt. etc. will thank you. It's more comfortable sitting on a bigger seat, Believe me I know. :) Feel free to add me a friend. :)
  • NCmcMan
    NCmcMan Posts: 36
    Options
    awesome.. then you can graduate to a Harley :)
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Biking is great exercise! I can burn lots of calories when I ride.
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You'll find riding to the train station quicker than walking. Are you taking it on the train or storing it at the station?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    You'll find riding to the train station quicker than walking. Are you taking it on the train or storing it at the station?

Will have to leave it at the station. Can't take bikes onto peak hour train's in my city. (it's only a 15 min walk from the station to work so I walk it every day any ways) I am hoping to build up to go to the next station at least. Fingers crossed!