Any other pregnant/post partum mamas out there?

Options
_Cherie_
_Cherie_ Posts: 30 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Michelle :) I have a 16 month old daughter and am currently 4 months pregnant with baby girl #2! I'm trying to stay active during this pregnancy to try to avoid a monstrous weight gain this time around. So far, I'm doing pretty well with this goal, but would love to have some friends for support (and to support!).

Replies

• janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 17 weeks with my third child. I was overweight when I got pregnant, so I'm trying not to gain too much. My OB approved tracking, but obviously set my calories higher. I'm also following the carb limits for gestational diabetes. So far, so good! I'm exercising 2-3 times a week, but I'm so tired and I work full-time and its sad. I do walk extra at work. Nice to "meet" you!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 weeks with baby #3. I have been pretty active this pregnancy but we are in the process of moving so my workouts have currently taken the backburner!
  • _Cherie_
    Options
    Hey, beautiful mamas! I added both of you :). I know how hard it is to find/make time for fitness as a busy pregnant lady! And you two have a couple other kids to care for--you're my heros! We can do this ❤
  • beccaxsos
    beccaxsos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm four months post partum with #2 and just starting back on MFP. It sure helped last time and as this is the last baby I'm hoping to set a good example for the kids!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I'm 88 months post partum 🙈
    Still trying to lose that baby weight
  • _Cherie_
    Options
    beccaxsos wrote: »
    Hi ladies! I'm four months post partum with #2 and just starting back on MFP. It sure helped last time and as this is the last baby I'm hoping to set a good example for the kids!

Congrats to you on the birth of your newest baby! I'm with you -- this second one will be the last "on purpose" baby haha. I love what you said about setting a good example for our kiddos <3.