New to My Fitness Pal

Options

Weight 228
GW 145

I am a 42 year old woman with 2 grown sons that is so ready to get the weight off. Need friends on the app for motivation and support.

Replies

• cgjerde1
    cgjerde1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too have 2 grown sons. I have done My fitness pal for awhile and like the ideas it provides.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

Glad to have you here. Our starting and goal weights are nearly identical.
  • melpovosmith
    melpovosmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am back at my fitness pal after a a 2.5 year hiatus. I am hoping to get back on track.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • JWasnewsky
    JWasnewsky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let’s motivate and support each other 👍
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was going to friend you, but for some reason I can’t friend anyone on here lately.
  • ShakiraRamlakhan
    ShakiraRamlakhan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m new to the app. I’m from South Africa and weigh 183 pounds. I have lost 55 pounds over the last 9 months but only healthily over the last 4 months. Before that my loss is attributable to a painful divorce and loss of a close family member. I have a gorgeous 4 year old son and even though I’ve been chubby most of my life, the baby weight is what pushed me into obesity. I’m clawing back now for the sake of my health and my little boy. Not quite sure how to work all the functionality so would appreciate any help and would love to make friends wherever you are in the world!
  • beccaxsos
    beccaxsos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending friend requests :)