Accountability partner anyone?

Options
Hi friends!

I'm looking for an accountability partner (or two) that we can both hold each other accountable to lose some weight, be active, and eat healthy. Few things about me:

29 years old
Real estate agent in Colorado
Looking to lose 80-100lbs
PCOS
Low carb (attempting haha)
Happy hour is my biggest vice
Love spin classes, orange theory, soccer and paddleboarding

My biggest goal is growth and staying positive. I had reconstructive knee surgery a few years ago and the rehab was awful. I want partners committed and ready to kick some 🍑

Replies

• MoodyFoodie23
    MoodyFoodie23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Totally down! I also have PCOS, am aiming for 100 lb loss, had a knee injury, and am low carbing it! Feel free to add me!
  • Julia_is_tracking
    Julia_is_tracking Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to help
  • merygurl606
    merygurl606 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to be an accountability partner to someone and have someone else be mine! Thank you!
  • kerrimcghee9
    kerrimcghee9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd be down!

I'm 23.
    Work an office job and have severe hypothyroidism.
    Looking to lose 40-50 lbs.
    Weekend drinking is hard to resist lol
    Love weightlifting, dancing, soccer, and hiking :)

I'm looking for someone to actually hold me accountable as well! Feel free to add me.
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey message me anytime and add me. Im looking for people to make friends with and help keep eachother motivated and on track.
  • katierakes157
    katierakes157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love an accountability partner. No energy, 30 years old, want to feel better. PCOS, 3 past csections, need to lose 80 pounds. Fail everyday I try.
  • CazzieH123
    CazzieH123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need the accountability definitely. I need to loose another 70lbs.