• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    That's one cute little spud. 😚
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    No that's just a teeny tiny potato, your scale is most likely fine.

This! Veeeery small, adorable potato. :D

Oh is it really? I'd call it medium, it's about the size of an egg (which of course can also be different sizes). Maybe it's different here in Sweden than other countries. Anyways, thanks for the answer. I feel a bit calmer haha

A chicken egg size potato would definitely a small here in the US :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Along these lines, the recipes on allrecipes.com that call for things like "4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves" drive me crazy. Give me a weight! Chicken breast sizes can vary like crazy.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Along these lines, the recipes on allrecipes.com that call for things like "4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves" drive me crazy. Give me a weight! Chicken breast sizes can vary like crazy.

Yes, such a huge range!

I usually purchase one boneless, skinless, chicken breast a week from the meat counter at my grocery store. It is always a game of chance. Sometimes they are less than 1/2 pound and sometimes they can be over a pound (they usually are close to about 2/3 pound). The employees probably roll their eyes when they see me coming because they usually need to select and weigh several before they find one that is close to what I wanted.
  • Powerclean2deadlift
    Powerclean2deadlift Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love this conversation so much haha!

I usually eat new potatoes and have 100g which I weigh out. Usually ends up being between 2 and 2.5 potatoes. I would weigh it and stick the amount of grams in and use the same entry each time.