Looking for more "red pill" type of friends

Options
2»

Replies

• imabsif
    imabsif Posts: 4
    Options
    omg! someone else who has issues with tact.
    i like you.
    lets be friends. :)
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    :D

I need more redpills! NOM NOM NOM~
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm already your friend... can I have my red pill now, please? I need to go find the white rabbit.
  • 1_up
    Options
    I'm already your friend... can I have my red pill now, please? I need to go find the white rabbit.

Sure here take a bottle! Only because you're a fan of my hometown team as well :D
  • CoachMaritova
    Options

Sure here take a bottle! Only because you're a fan of my hometown team as well :D

Hey, thanks!!! Before I take it, is it going to make me either grow or shrink? I hate when that happens unexpectedly.

Go Eagles!!! :)
  • sgriddler
    sgriddler Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im a ask me my my thoughts and opinions and you get it kinda guy. The world is so PC these days it has made people over sensitive to everything.
  • 1_up
    Options
    Will you be doing the growing and the shrinking or will you stay the same and the world will change in size?!?
  • CoachMaritova
    Options
    Will you be doing the growing and the shrinking or will you stay the same and the world will change in size?!?

oh, no.... now I have something else to ponder.... I think I need a cup of tea for this.
  • 1_up
    Options
    Tea coming right up!

mad-hat.jpg
  • CoachMaritova
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're a good friend already! :)
  • 1_up
    Options
    I try :D