Weight watchers

Options
Anyone following weight watchers and using the app I just started weight watchers and would love some friend who also do ww please add me

Replies

• Chegei
    Chegei Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been going to Weight Watchers and am looking for a friend who is combining MFP with WW. The meetings and weigh in help me to say on track.
  • NurseKristi81
    NurseKristi81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was WW and became a lifetime member. I find MFP is much more user friendly :)
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Me! Add me! :smile:
  • twistyblue
    twistyblue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone following weight watchers and using the app I just started weight watchers and would love some friend who also do ww please add me

• twistyblue
    Options
    Chegei wrote: »
    I've been going to Weight Watchers and am looking for a friend who is combining MFP with WW. The meetings and weigh in help me to say on track.

• twistyblue
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to use weight watchers on MFP? Thanks so much for any help with this.
  • Palmtrees22
    Palmtrees22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a WW lifetime member and keep track of my daily foods and activities using both platforms. MFP is great, but I like to stay within my points range as well.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    twistyblue wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me how to use weight watchers on MFP? Thanks so much for any help with this.

You can't use it directly. WW wants you to pay for their website. My Fitness Pal is calories in vs. calories out.

Once upon a time WW was calorie based. Now point values no longer directly correlate. Some food choices can be point prohibitive, not because they are high calorie, but because WW deems them as "bad" choices.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107250-weight-watchers-support-group

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102107-weight-watchers
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Joined WW again a week ago and having a very hard time actually starting. Are u guys getting a challenge or group together. I'd be very interested in joining
  • flatbanana
    flatbanana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I’m in Switzerland. I’m on week 3 of ww and I lost 2.7kg week one and 2.6kg week two. Would love to have some friends to chat with about this journey!
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I’ve done mfp for years, and have just started ww. I made goal on mfp, but gained back almost 50 lbs because of a new medication. Yes I lost the weight before, but I’ve also become crazy about adding calories on mfp and I’d like something that I can keep doing after I’ve lost the weight again. I think ww might be it.
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just signed back on to MFP after a few years away. I lost 45 lbs here back in 2011 and have just joined WW... needing something more moderate for my life style. Hoping to find others also trying WW while using support here! Please add me!!
  • determinedtowin18
    Options
    I am on WW and just started MFP too...wanting to make new friends and see the differences from WW app and this one
  • waterlily5
    waterlily5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I don't trust WW tracking yet. I track on WW and MFP.