Saturday is made for love :-)

Options
Good morning gorgeous loves! I know wasn’t on much yesterday (fell asleep with my two year old in the recliner, lol) but you were on my mind all day yesterday. I was thinking what a blessing it is my life to be on MFP and be surrounded by such sweet, kind, supportive and beautiful darlins. And when I say beautiful I mean smoking hot, dang sexy, utterly gorgeous! Not only that but you work so hard, and fight so hard. You are a true warrior. You make this cowboy very proud and I love you very much.
Blessings,
Ed
Ps: I just have to say again that you are absolutely, utterly, red hot sexy Gorgeous! You have this cowboy going crazy!

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!!! :)
  • Thebrats
    Options
    Good morning Cowboy...it's raining in the UK so it's snuggle day xx
  • nels0071
    nels0071 Posts: 19
    Options
    You are so very kind. Love your encouragement.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ed and as always thank you for the kind words! :heart:

Now there's nothing wrong with nap time! I took one myself yesterday. Blessed heat wears me down. Can it be fall yet?

Now I've got a song bit stuck in my head from the title. Except I can't remember the name of the song.. ah well. LOL. Somebody wanna return my brain it answers to squishy. Maybe I could remember after that.
  • ajfranzen77
    Options
    Good Morning! Thanks for your post, it made me smile!!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good morning Cowboy...it's raining in the UK so it's snuggle day xx

Oh, today's not the day that it doesn't rain? ;)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Wish it would rain!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You'd think being told how gorgeous and beautiful and lovely I am would eventually grow old, but nope, not yet! Thanks, sweetie, totally love you too! :smooched: