Active, supportive friends?

So the pain of staying the same finally became worse than the pain of changing. I have decided to try to lose exactly 100lbs of my total body weight, which I'm not going to share here... let's just say I have a good pain tolerance. My ideal goal is to do this within 1 to 2 years. I have a multitude of reasons for the 'why' and the how is just the math for me. Calories in, calories out.

I would love to have a few friends on the app less for advice and more for motivation and support. People who I can root for and who will cheer for me in return. Active people who actually care about others as well as themselves.

Please add me if you think this is you, maybe we can help each other.

User - herccplex

Replies

• haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me or message whenever you need to.
  • CazzieH123
    CazzieH123 Posts: 15 Member
    Add me if you would like. I have alot to loose. I've lost 36lb already need to loose 70lb still.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,246 Member
    You can add me if you want. I need to loose 14lbs so my clothes will fit instead of getting a bigger size. The problem is my waist and belly.
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    Keen to find new friends as well. I can’t seem to add ppl for some reason, so anyone reading who’s keen for mutual support, please add me :)
  • minecraftwizard1011
    minecraftwizard1011 Posts: 8 Member
    I’d love a new friend!
  • minecraftwizard1011
    minecraftwizard1011 Posts: 8 Member
    HappyEC wrote: »
    Keen to find new friends as well. I can’t seem to add ppl for some reason, so anyone reading who’s keen for mutual support, please add me :)

I can’t add people either :neutral:

• melanie_marie78
    melanie_marie78 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I'm in the same boat as you, and also have over 100 pounds to lose. Like you, I don't really need advice, but I do want some friends so we can cheer eachother's successes together! I'll be in this for the long haul. Anyone else that needs an accountability friend, let me know and add me too.
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member

I can’t add people either :neutral:

So strange! I have no idea why.
  • Miss_Snow_White
    Miss_Snow_White Posts: 64 Member
    I added you! I'm down 30 and looking to lose another 40-50. Hopefully at least another 20 before my wedding in February
  • annobrien876
    annobrien876 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me
  • annliz23

Have you tried clicking on the name then sending a message I wonder if that adds you?
  • annliz23
    I added you! I'm down 30 and looking to lose another 40-50. Hopefully at least another 20 before my wedding in February

How did you add someone?
  • LBB1085
    LBB1085 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Everyone! Can we check in here as a group daily or do we have to do it individually by friending each other? Would love to get involved in some daily group motivation. 😊
  • kurtc482
    kurtc482 Posts: 5 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me.
  • vaultdwellerjill1
    vaultdwellerjill1 Posts: 6 Member
    Me! I’m pretty easy going & getting restarted today. I’ve gained back 30 of the 70lbs I initially lost a few years ago. Feel free to add me, ANYONE! :)
  • seattlewar18
    seattlewar18 Posts: 2 Member
    I can’t add people!!! 😫 If anyone needs friends feel free to try and add me. I don’t know why it won’t let me add anyone. Do you need a premium account ? 🥺
  • almaddox0421
    almaddox0421 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me! I’m on every day. And pretty positive! Good luck! 👍🏼

April
  • Losing_Myself_Again
    Losing_Myself_Again Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I'm always looking for motivation and support.

I've only lost 8 lbs so far and I have 47 more to go. I try to post daily and have been trying to get more active with walking.
  • annliz23
    Feel free to add me too. I'm always looking for motivation and support.

I've only lost 8 lbs so far and I have 47 more to go. I try to post daily and have been trying to get more active with walking.

Just dont give up, I didnt see any weight loss for a few weeks but finally started again by increasing my exercise.