It's not a success story yet, so I out this here..thanks!

Options
Banks01
Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
Good morning everyone! This time a week ago I was searching for tools to help me track and measure my diet, weight, and exercise.

Weighing the most I've ever weighed and deciding to do something about it, I found MFP, ecstatic about the tools, but over the course of last weekend, realized it was more.

Now here I am, a short 7 days later, and I'm 6 lbs lighter, eating better, exercising more, and still loving this place.

Thanks everyone !

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    This place is AWESOME!!!! Congrats on your loss and hope you stay around for a while! ;)
  • Banks01
    Options
    stupid typo - Why cant i edit the subject?
  • panpurred2
    Options
    Good job Toby!!! I just started on here a week ago also and I'm down 5 lbs. It works!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep it up! You will find as much support as you want here!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So great! Yes, it is a wonderful place. I have tried it all and MFP is the best...and free! Can you believe it? Keep up the great job!
  • Banks01
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So great! Yes, it is a wonderful place. I have tried it all and MFP is the best...and free! Can you believe it? Keep up the great job!

I know. It's great!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Good job.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Good job.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Good job Toby!!! I just started on here a week ago also and I'm down 5 lbs. It works!!! Keep up the good work!!

It's funny, it's suppose to be 2lbs per week. Hope it stays at this pace