ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
Please pray for my daughter Amy. She just told me in an e-mail that her office is closing today. Apparently she just found out. She and her husband were just barely making ends meet the way it is and they have two little kids. I just feel like crying for her. I know she would really appreciate prayers. Thank you in advance.

Betty

Replies

• mommared53
    Options
    Please pray for my daughter Amy. She just told me in an e-mail that her office is closing today. Apparently she just found out. She and her husband were just barely making ends meet the way it is and they have two little kids. I just feel like crying for her. I know she would really appreciate prayers. Thank you in advance.

Betty
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I hope everything turns out ok for your daughter & her family! I'll keep your family in my thoughts & prayers!:flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Living in a booming city it's hard to understand how bad things really hard. I do know what it is like to loose a job though. My prayers are with your daughter and her family. Remind her that God always provides, maybe there's a good reason for this job losss. She might not see it now, but God will do things in His time. Hang in there!
  • Kristihgp
    Options

Betty

God is still on the throne...this has not taken Him by surprise and wants to take care of His children as badly as we want Him too. Nothing makes the enemy more happy than to watch us get all caught up in worry. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, make your requests known to God...and the PEACE that passes all understanding will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus our Lord".

Hang in there...you and your daughter are MORE than conquerors through HIM!!!

Blessings on your family
    Kristi
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: prayers your way:heart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I will keep your daughter and family in my prayers :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I will keep your daughter and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Sending our prayers........I am in a big metro and I have not been working for 1 year.......my honey works 1 full time and 1 part time job and we are not making it.................but with faith I know that as long as I have faith and my family.....the rest is just stuff.

Hang in there mommy :)

:flowerforyou:

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I told her I posted this so she can check it when she gets home. I know she'll appreciate your prayers and support.

Betty
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! feels weird sitting around in my bathrobe playing on the internet at 8 am... lol! :laugh:

I appreciate all the prayers (I am the aforementioned daughter) and once I take my 3 days or so to grieve (so recommend the career counselors!) I will make a plan! Yay for new opportunities! :tongue:
  • mommared53
    Options
    There she is! I love you Amy. If anyone can get through this and come out on top, it'll be you. :heart: :smooched: Good luck sweetie.

Mom
  • myspi821
    Options
    I'm praying for you! I, too, lost my job on 1/6/09, after more than 12 years on the same job. God has His reasons for everything. Keep the faith!
  • amy49
    amy49 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy, I just joined this week. My prayers are with you and your family.Keep the faith
    God be with you, :flowerforyou:
    Carol.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Will keep them in my prayers, just remember

The will of god will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear the sad news mommared53. Caring thoughts to you, your daughter, and son in law and family. Take care. Tks for sharing with us and allowing us to be here for you.