Looking to reduce meat/dairy intake.

Hi I'm trying out vegan/vegetarian meals to lower cholesterol and general ethical reasons. Looking for vegan/vegetarian friends with open diary's so I can get a sense of what that looks like in real life. Please add me if this matches your lifestyle and you are open to it.

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,027 Member
    Hi. I am non-dairy for allergies. I am enjoying overnight oats with added pea protein. I use Bob's Red Mill Vanilla Protein Powder. It makes a filling meal with high protein and fiber. I use a half cup of oats, a cup of almond milk, a scoop of protein and I also add blueberries. Refrigerate overnight and stir again. It comes out cold and creamy delicious!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    I've been veg for over a decade now, and I have an open diary. Not vegan anymore, but I do try to keep my dairy somewhat limited since it's a migraine trigger for me. Feel free to poke around for ideas if you want. You might also want to check out the Happy Herbivores group for some other peeps.
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    I was pescatarian for 12 years now transitioning to vegan, I have a diary open to friends so please feel free to add me. Ps anything you see labelled as cheese is vegan, I’m a big fan of violife!