I would love some friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
therealislandgirl
therealislandgirl Posts: 27 Member
edited July 2019 in Getting Started
Iโ€™m back here after quitting 5 months ago. Would love to make connections but my add friend button wonโ€™t work! I am 47 years old and have 40 pounds to lose. I have back pain issues and am frustrated with my limitations. Would love to connect with people in my age group who have similar goals. Please add me if you want to connect because I am unable to ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• therealislandgirl
    edited July 2019
    Options
    C
  • sueCque27
    sueCque27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh girl...i am so with you! Back and knee pain. Need to get this weight off! I'm 51 yo from NY. Friend me if you'd like! Sue
  • therealislandgirl
    Options
    Hi Sue!!! Yes being gimpy is no fun but weight loss is still possible for us! The past couple of days my left knee has swelled up because my gait is off due to my back but i am determined to get back in shape and to be pain free and strong once again! Can u friend me? The app isnโ€™t letting me add anyone? ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • gunner117
    gunner117 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a request. I am disabled due to a back injury. The weight I have gained has only made the injury worse. I'm on a journey to lose close to 70 pounds and I am always looking to help motivate others as well. You can do this.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hope you stay focus this time around
  • keithupshaw
    keithupshaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I signed up today to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol.
    It would be nice to have some pals to help me stay on track.
    Anyone interested please let me know, thank you!
  • ChangeIsGood29
    ChangeIsGood29 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request...if anyone else would like to add me, feel free. :smiley:
  • Igetup10
    Igetup10 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I need friends here too! Please anyone feel free to add me... I want to lose about 30lbs

ETA Iโ€™m trying to add you guys but the button wonโ€™t work for some reason... maybe itโ€™s my tablet
  • carleecat1221
    carleecat1221 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am right with you with back etc pain. I am 52 yo from NJ. I had rt and lt bunion surgery last summer. Now that my feet can walk more miles my back doesn't want to. But I am not giving up! I don't see an add button but i'd love to cheer you all on and be cheered on!
  • deshawnlove
    deshawnlove Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Iโ€™m still trying to figure out how to add people
    Lol ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ